Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

minelab eureka gold

amcjavelin

there is no forum I see for this unit so not sure where to post on the minelab forums for there forums looking to see just how good they are by folks that have run them?

amcjavelin said:
there is no forum I see for this unit so not sure where to post on the minelab forums for there forums looking to see just how good they are by folks that have run them?

Just did a little search on these, it seems there are some that like it a lot and the words, "easy to use, hard to master", pops up here and there.
Different prospecting forums mention this one and there is one here too so you might want to ask about it there.
Steve Herschbach, who moderates that forum and has experience using one, says they are 5.3lbs and more suited for the heavy mineralization found in countries like Australia...here modern VLF detectors seem to work better.

There are fans of all kinds of detectors out there, this one has good and bad features just like most of them.

well i'm not a fan of most minelabs because of the tones this one for some reason I could live with and liked the idea of triple frequency 6.4khznext is 20khz then 60khz for the reals small on surface type gold

What year is your Javelin? I had a '71 SST