Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Go Find ??

Just bought one for my wife (gofind 60) she hasnt had a chance to use it yet. will let you know how it works when we try it.

Husband and I bought the mine lab 3030, we are new at this, this machine e is pretty difficult to understand for a newbie, the menu button brought me to where it says coins, beach and so on, I deleted them and would really like them back if anyone can help me that would be awesome

I've been curious why so many are making their first post on this forum on Findmall, especially when they have a question about a specific detector. You can find lots of info on the minelab 3030 forum. Good luck.

Just bought minelab go find 40. I seem to have problem with where the sweet spot is at on the coil. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Hi:

Go to our Minelab 3030 forum .I believe you can factory reset ..They will know on the 3030 forum..

just saw minelab now has updated Go-find models the 22, the 44, and the 66. the info is sparce. and although i think they look interesting, not sure how good machines they are... I love simple, prefer simple.