Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab GPX 5000: First Time Detecting with the 15" DD Detech Coil

ldhrelics

I think I'm going to like this combination of detector and coil.

HEAVY isn't it?? I have that combination too, I'm good for about half a day then the 11"DD goes back on.

I think I'm going to like this combination of detector and coil.

I use a Gpx sometimes also buddy. I love the depth. Not so much the weight of the detector especially with that 15" spiral coil. I dug bullets at 16" in the ground with that setup. Im using the detec 12.5" coil now. It weighs just a little bit more than the stock 11" minelab coil. I was wondering how the tarsacci detector compares depth wise to your gpx? Nice vidios & finds buddy. I had some health trouble over the last couple of years. Im glad to be able to dig again. HH Tim

HEAVY isn't it?? I have that combination too, I'm good for about half a day then the 11"DD goes back on.
I use the Minelab Pro Swing 45 Harness so I can go all day with virtually no arm fatigue. It works great; you should try one.