Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:minelab:Hook -up with B.H.... bda

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you Boston Bob, I've been super busy with work and a treasure hunting quiz I was running on another forum.
BH and I got out for a hunt at Tobacco Bay and it was really great to meet him face to face after knowing him for so long on the forums. BH is an Awesome guy and an Excellent Pirate but you know that already. He mentioned you over a beer before we got in the water and I asked him to say hello from me.(there's been a bunch of rum down the hatch since that conversation so don't be surprised if he's forgotten already):buds::lol:
We only had an hour and a half in the water before I had to drop BH back at the cruise ship and head for home.
A bunch of clad, some odds and sods were all we found and all of that was really deep (18" plus, BH couldn't believe how hot he could run his BHID300 in Bermuda), that is until we were almost back to the beach and I got a good but scattered target in knee deep water. I dug a quarter, then a nickel, then a dime and FINALLY a 14k, triple wide ladies band with 3 huge, emerald cut diamonds and 4 small brilliants. I think the stones are all real but my diamond tester isn't working and I can't get it tested until I get a new one. A really good end to a hunt that I wanted to be excellent seeing as I had a guest pirate visiting.
BH and I made plans to go out the following day but he wound up on a party cruise around the island with his wife, women have no sense of priorities when it comes to these things.:crylol: BH was leaving the next day but he did get out in the morning to Clearwater Beach which I had mentioned to him, he told me he found a pile of old clad and a .925 ring so I'm happy that he was able to take some Bermuda loot home with him.

Cheers,

BDA