Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Problem Resolved

Nomad NJ

To clarify a message from Rick I ordered my Sovereign GT from Kelly CO. I had an extended warranty from Kelly CO. When I contacted them about the shaft problem two times they did not want to get involved. I glued the shaft myself and it is now OK. I followed Rick

I have done a lot of business with Tim @ Treasures Down Under and have found over the years that he will always go 110% for you every time:clapping::clapping::clapping:

i had a problem with kellyco in the past as well i ordered some thing on line after that i got a phone call that the item was out of stock i then asked for a refund it took 6 days and a number of phone call to get my money back

I agree with people who recommend going to the "little guy" when you purchase equipment, they go the xtra mile to keep you as a customer. To me thats more important than a bunch of free stuff you dont need!

Hi Tomcatpl,
I read your post about having to wait for your refund. First I want to thank you for posting this. Positive and negative feedback is an effective tool for us at Kellyco. Our number one goal is customer service. I have forward your post to our customer service department, so we can see how we can improve our refund process. I hope this incident does not prevent you from doing future business with Kellyco. If you have any questions or need anything, please feel free to PM me directly.
Thank You,
Bridget
Social Media Director

tomcatpl said:
i had a problem with kellyco in the past as well i ordered some thing on line after that i got a phone call that the item was out of stock i then asked for a refund it took 6 days and a number of phone call to get my money back

I have ordered on and off from Kellyco for more than 30 years.My latest order was a package deal and they never told me they were going to back order one of the coils. While I wasn't happy with the fact they never told me I could wait. More than 3 months later still no coil. A couple buddies were telling me they each bought a 15 x 12 coil from them. I called and was told they were still back ordered.
I told the girl the story and she said no they weren't in stock. The next day I got a call saying its being shipped. They were selling coils that just came in to phone orders and not filling back orders.
The real problem I have is if you offered a package deal then they need to keep the package in stock and not sell all the coils and not be able to make the deal offered. These companies think its all about savings, but they are truly mistaken. I not opposed to paying more if I get better service. I have since started to purchased locally and the dealer is making the cost the same or better to mail order.

yes i tryed gettinf the sef as well 2 weeks ago but called before ordering OUT OF STOCK!!

KELLYCO IS A big dealer they should never be out of stock as soon as u c that u runing low order before they run out and one more thing get someone to update the web site when something is out of stock the the web site should say so

tomcatpl said:
KELLYCO IS A big dealer they should never be out of stock as soon as u c that u runing low order before they run out and one more thing get someone to update the web site when something is out of stock the the web site should say so

Yes you are right. Being big also has it's disadvantages. Because of the volume we order, the manufacturers cannot always keep up. Now on OUR end we are working on a website system to better reflect in real time what we currently have and what we do not as something runs out.

No business is perfect, but Kellyco is truly working to improve MANY areas where previously we just didn't have a way. Bridget and I are here for this very thing! If you have or had a negative experience we want to know about it! Please send us a PM and give us the chance to make it right. I don't care if it was 10 years ago! Talk to us :) If you don't and instead just come on here and complain then no one is getting anywhere. Let us try to work it out for you first. Trust me, you'll be glad you did!

:clapping: she is good don't worry i will probably get the sef coil in the near future and yes i will check out KELLYCO first:clapping:

tomcatpl said:
:clapping: she is good don't worry i will probably get the sef coil in the near future and yes i will check out KELLYCO first:clapping:

We are here to help :) Just ping one of us if you have ANY trouble!!

I called a few times over the problem that I had with my lower rod. I was simply referred to call Minelab myself. I called on a Sat and was told the leave a message and never received a call back. I bought two detectors, Garret pin pointer, a beach scoop for $140.00 and was not happy with the service. I was going to buy another lower shaft for my Minelab GT but will order it from Down Under and he will match my $5.00 coupon that I received from a prior purchase. Down Under helped me and I only bought a Tornado 800 coil. He was also $26 cheaper than you were. I will never buy anything from Kelly Co again.

Nomad NJ said:
I called a few times over the problem that I had with my lower rod. I was simply referred to call Minelab myself. I called on a Sat and was told the leave a message and never received a call back. I bought two detectors, Garret pin pointer, a beach scoop for $140.00 and was not happy with the service. I was going to buy another lower shaft for my Minelab GT but will order it from Down Under and he will match my $5.00 coupon that I received from a prior purchase. Down Under helped me and I only bought a Tornado 800 coil. He was also $26 cheaper than you were. I will never buy anything from Kelly Co again.

I'm glad you found a dealer you are happy with. Let's face it, this is a wonderful hobby & should always be enjoyable. Kellyco has gone through some major changes in the last fee months. I'd love the opportunity to show you. If you need something that Down Under (Great name!) doesn't carry, will you give me one chance to make you happy? I promise we won't let you down!

I too orderd a sand scoop from kelly co. waited three days to arrive ( I live in Fl)and had two days. left before leaving on vac. When i called i was told it was out of stock wasn't real happy but ok just refund my money to my debit card.Had to wait 5 days for credit return. Needless to say my MD stayed in the room the whole Vacation . Thanks kelly Co.