Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab repairman

beau61

Does anyone know someone who can fix a Minelab refusal repair detector that doesn't work for Minelab?

Try this: http://www.metaldetectorrepair.com/ Best of luck.

Thanks filternozzle, made contact and sent it off for repair,first positive responce I've had,was shown list of Minelab detectors Minelab will not service anymore,they'll be alot of suprised minelab owners out there.

Hi Beau61,
Pleased to be of help.
Cheers.

n/t

The SD was,don't remember about the GP. I think anything near 10 years old they won't touch.I have a SD 2100,Golden Hawk, Relic Hawk,& a XT17000,won't touch any of them.I sent the Golden Hawk to England to get repaired,he emailed yesterday,FIXED!!!!!!

Hi Beau61, I'll like to know more about your repairman in England.. Will he repair other out of date Minelab models ?

Hi Johnnymac,yes he does fix older minelabs,he repaired my Golden Hawk,works like new, Repair quickly,service is excellent,he has all my business.I have a XT17000,Relic Hawk,Golden Hawk and SD2100 all which minelab will NOT service but Steve at MSR will.