Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab Service

TURNMASTER

I have had a great experience with the ML service dept. Period. My 705 should be coming home either today or Monday. It checks out and leaves me with my prior suspicions, and that is that the vast majority of my problems are due to EMI. Any others are me.

I am going to start doing some simple experiments to see if I can determine the amount of EMI in the area I will be hunting in before each hunt and see how the machine runs and at what level of sensitivity I can hunt without getting feed back or excessive chatter.

Jeff

n/t