Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Miner Matt, Shep and Grubstake todays hunt.

Grubstake

Well I beat the skunk, Shep hit the jackpot and Matt got an oz. Heres pictures Shep got over a pound today, not bad for a Clamper. Grubstake Mine was 1.1 DWT

The heck with cloud 9, I bet you guys are on cloud 18. Way to go, a fantastic day in anybodys book.
Congrats
Allen in MT

I have never prospected but I always read this forum because it's so interesting. How pure is the gold? Old Shep made about 15 grand if it's 24k. Plus whatever premium giant nuggets like those pictured command.

Thanks for posting, it gave me a rush, can only imagine how you guys feel.

Chris

Do you guys have a deal where you share the bounty with each other when you go out together, or is it every man for himself? You should have used a bigger bill, like a $100.00 or maybe a few thousand of them, in the picture. Still in awe.

Chris

Congratulations!
That sort of gold can put a smile on your face for quite a while.....

You sure see some nice gold here.

Alan

Grubstake, You certainly have a Gold Mine there.
I recommend you claim the area up.

That gold has not traveled far at all.

Thanks for sharing.