Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mineralization problems

cypearl

I came up to help a bit with this because of a rustedwoods post '' mineralization has me talking to my self''. I d' like to start with the point you are in the field and turning on the detector and here its the point we do the ground balancing and starting the hunt and you hear iron and after iron and again iron like the field its full with nails this just means you have a Gbalance problem and the detector its not ground balanced. You really have to find a new spot and try again until these symptoms cease and you hear iron only when its there. If on a spot the detector still to be unstable try another, in high mineralization ground its defficult to find a clean one and its true but once you do it right this is it! I hunt in grounds they show +94 vdi in ground probe. I mentioned before that to succeed doing that you find a clean spot and drop sensitivity, GB and then raise sensitivity and GB again on the same spot but this might not be the better cause when you raise that makes the detector to see the matrix of the ground differently so what ever the sensitivity you have you need a clear spot to GB and this is where you have an enjoyable hunt after. I ussually lock the track but it can be on auto.