Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mineralized dirt and saltwater test with the Makro racer

Finder82

Here is another nice test with the Makro racer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbOWCLfWuFU

and I have done several comparison tests as I worked with these detectors. As I often state, "There is no such thing as a perfect metal detector." While true, we do have some on the market [size=small](or about to be)[/size] that are exceptional in their performance capability. I'm now looking at moving one of my detecting jaunts up to two weeks away where I will enjoy using these two detectors at a couple of sites I worked with the T2's I had before. I had both salty, mineralized ground to deal with and one place with EMI challenges that both cause total annoyance with the T2's and several other detectors. From the field time I have put in so far, I doubt I'll have any troubles with these.

And if you're considering a T2, look at the cost of a new one and what you get and compare it with a FORS CoRe or Racer Pro Package. I believe in 'simple' and 'functional' and 'performance,' and I also believe in 'value.'

Monte

Nothing new on the horizon implied, just several people I know and personal hunting buddies who are eagerly awaiting their pre-ordered Racers with the Pro Packs to get out into circulation. Some of us are getting ready for a multi-site Ghost Town outing in 2½ months and they want them soon to get some 'learnin' time' in as they are not used to a 2-Tone or 3-Tone audio in iron trash, or using a VCO audio in the Discriminate mode w/2-Tone, either.

It is going to be an Informal/Casual Outing for anyone who would like to have an adventure for a weekend and a few days after. For many it will be an opportunity to possibly find the oldest dated US coin they have made yet, so those planning on the "about to be" release to dealers are excited.

Monte

Monte said:

You bet it is, as i have been making some new test videos and have been quite impressed by the results of those tests i have been conducting.:starwars:

Justin E said:
I'd like to see them. This is the year I finally get my own detector.

As my latest video may upset bunch of people, you have to find it yourself.:punch:

Justin E said:
Finder82 said:
Justin E said:
I'd like to see them. This is the year I finally get my own detector.

As my latest video may upset bunch of people, you have to find it yourself.:punch:

What's the channel?

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?100,2151260

I have hunted that red dirt that Carter used in the video for many years. That was very impressive to say the least.

Wow, it's holding up to a detector that's about twice the price, at least, speed wise.

Makro racer 11x7" stock dd coil VS Xp deus 11" dd coil nails above coin ...: http://youtu.be/3e2qsp-pe_w

carter does the best videos, , he sold me on the racer , that is a good machine, to do what it did. Impressive

Justin E said:
Wow, it's holding up to a detector that's about twice the price, at least, speed wise.

Makro racer 11x7" stock dd coil VS Xp deus 11" dd coil nails above coin ...: http://youtu.be/3e2qsp-pe_w

Well the test may not be the fairest test for the Deus, as the Makro racer have that thigh 11x7" coil design, but whatever.:twodetecting:

I would say the test was very fair, T2 was silent Racer cut thru it in disc like it was in all metal . I have tried a lot of detectors that poop out in mineralized ground when using disc and to see that Impresses me would like to see the racers depth in all metal as well

hi guys ..ive been reading the forum for years and always found it very educational ...finally thought its time to join ... is the makro racer good for nugget hunting and also just wondering when the racer gold is coming out or is it already out ...cheers

Keith Southern on here is on YouTube as Relics 1864. He did a small nugget test on the racer.

The gold hasn't come out yet, to my knowledge. I don't even think they've released any information yet besides the coming soon.