Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Misery loves company

Reeseb

FYI: 2 new Deptech Smarts went on sale on Ebay today. I just bought one, so there is just one left.

I'm new to Deeptech and am looking for a deep, faster machine in iron that isn't too heavy like my CTX3030 was. This just may fit the bill for me. I'm used to 'beep and dig' since I use a Fisher CZ70 Pro in less iron-laden sites.

The other one is sold now. Awesome deal on them. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine Moday and trying it out in the iron patches. :detecting:

Hi - if you got it from Ran Hundley at Sgt Rykers - he got them from me in the spring - so feel good about an authorized purchase.
The deal you got WAS awesome...he had a hard time selling them so he decided to move them out at Dealer cost...
Good luck.

Reeseb said:
The other one is sold now. Awesome deal on them. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine Moday and trying it out in the iron patches. :detecting:

Thanks Barry. I doubt I'll ever see them sell for that cheap again. i should have bought both of them.

Barry Extreme Detecting said:
Hi - if you got it from Ran Hundley at Sgt Rykers - he got them from me in the spring - so feel good about an authorized purchase.
The deal you got WAS awesome...he had a hard time selling them so he decided to move them out at Dealer cost...
Good luck.

Reeseb said: