Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Missing digs

steve in so la

Thinking about missed places reminded me of a few overlooked places I have done. I was doing a CW site and a tree had a real low hanging branch. I wondered if others had passed it by as too much trouble to get down under it. I did it & was rewarded with 2 eagle buttons.

Another school yard had a small puddle in the middle of the path that must have kept others away. I dug a wheatie & a small gold ring in the puddle.

A friend & I were doing a school and not finding much. My friend decided to try the grass free area over by a corner fence & was rewarded with a few coins and yet another ring.

So maybe try those places that don't look primo. Steve in so la

When I try under the tree branch, I get poked in the eye.
when I try in the puddle, my feet get wet
And when I try over by the non grass area I get all dirty and get hollered at by my wife.
just kidding Steve.
great ideas, thanks
Always wish you would have wrote a book!!
Have a Jesus filled day
Greg in Michigan

Wise ye are says I. Arrrrggggg!

And those are my first choice to check out no matter where I'm area I'm going to detect. Recently I've given thought to hunting the grassy areas between the house and the streets around here but most of the house don't age past the 50's-60's here in Grandville.

Yep,we are all "scrap metal relocation engineers",but you just never know what's ahead:look::wave:

Thanks Bill! LOL I guess each of us have had those days--even with Computers & the Net at times- I've said too often I am going to quit detecting or I'm tossing this Computer down the hill! :ranting: But never really mean it or meant it! Life isn't always what we prefer but trials get us to thinking & praying more! Ma