Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Missing person-prayer request!

A

Anonymous

A co-workers 34 year old son hasn't been heard from since Wedn. morning. He is married and has 2 kids. He went to a job interview in Florida on Wed. and never returned or contacted anyone. His wife and kids are here in Knoxville and they placed a missing persons report today. Please keep the family in your prayers.
Thank you,
Doug

we have a 34 year old son, 3 kids & wife ! Sure will pray for them all, Steve

.............I'll definitely keep them in our prayers.
Also, 15 couples from our church ( from N.Ky. ) recently attended a "Weekend to Remember" marriage retreat in Knoxville sponsored by Family Life.
We stayed at the Marriott. Our room was on the 9th floor overlooking the river. All of us were like a bunch of high school dates on a senior trip. ( We wish ! ) Great view of the town. All of us had a wonderful time that weekend. Nice town you have there my friend...........see ya Mark

Thanks for your prayers, Mark! They advertised that marriage conference pretty heavy here on our local Christian radio stations, and of course at our church. It sounds like you had a great time and I'm glad you enjoyed out town.
Doug

comfort and strengthen the family until they hear and may it be good news of the husband and father being found soon with all being well!
God Bless!
Betty