Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Missouri roadside parks

CaballoDeOro

I am trying to figure out what division of state government is responsible for the roadside parks in Missouri. I don't think it's DNR. Maybe MoDOT? I wanted to look up ordinances and make sure it's okay to hunt them.

Does anyone know what the laws are on the state-owned roadside parks in Missouri?

It looks like it's MoDOT, judging by the park I looked at today. Nothing on their website about detecting being banned though...

Hello everyone ,
I am not sure but I also think it is Mo dot as they do all the maintenance in the ones I know of . I use to hunt the smaller ones along 36 Highway in the Chillicothe area and was never bothered while detecting them . But they are doing away with most of the smaller ones in the state now closed three along 36 that I know of already. They might have a different idea about detecting the fancy ones along the interstates tho as there kept nice and pretty and neatly manicured. Will probably be hard to get a go ahead from anyone officially as they won't want to stick there necks out on this subject more app to get a run around if you ask permission from someone . But if you do get a answer let us all know would be interesting to get a official stance on this subject. Good Luck

Harold