Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Modded my headphones...

Patrick(MI)

Well I decided to go wireless with my Black Widow headphones. But I did something different. Decided to give Bluetooth 5.0 a whirl. So far everything works great with little to no latency. I ordered 2 identical units and set the switch on one to transmit and the other receive.
I figured if you can do it with TV, why not detecting. Plus the units were only $30 ea.

That’s a real nice job you did. Any idea how much the units way? Just curious how much it adds to the detector.

Thank you.
Here's the specs from the docs that came with them.

Ok you got my attention, do you have a link to where to get the Bluetooth settings you have.
I think others would like the link also.

Thank You

The units I am using are Tao-Tronics. Got them where virtual ships dock. LOL

Ok thanks , I fount them on Amazon.
I’m guessing for those also watching this is that you need to buy two units with transmit / receive.
Think you ; Doug