Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mojave board pictures

juit

Please take some pictures of mojave board and back of the high & low switch

-- moved topic --

The switch is just a two position toggle switch, nothing fancy. Two wires hook up to it and go to the PCB.
I bet the switch just disconnects the GB pot and switches to a fixed value resistor on the PCB. An easy trick, I use a similar method for modding Tesoros with fixed GB.
Appears to be a GB trimpot on the PCB.
As you can see Tesoro did nothing new to the Mojave, just a Compadre with switchable GB and sensitivity control.

The square box at the pictures bottom is the GB trimpot inside Tesoros.

Sven said:
The switch is just a two position toggle switch, nothing fancy. Two wires hook up to it and go to the PCB.
I bet the switch just disconnects the GB pot and switches to a fixed value resistor on the PCB. An easy trick, I use a similar method for modding Tesoros with fixed GB.
Appears to be a GB trimpot on the PCB.
As you can see Tesoro did nothing new to the Mojave, just a Compadre with switchable GB and sensitivity control.

The square box at the pictures bottom is the GB trimpot inside Tesoros.
I did this with 200k pot on my Silver. I simply switched to a preset discrimination value- where tabs broke up and alerted me to their possible identity.

thats what Im afraid off, its a modded compadre, I think it sends it to neg ground balance right?