Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monday Hunt with Scruch (AND WITHOUT Scruch)

Dave0

I got out this morning with Scruchy. We hit an old ballfield that I had found. Not much going there. Did score the 42 Merc there. We got the clad that comes with the territory. We headed off to an old park that we have drilled in the past. I got the wheatie and the compact in the same hole. Ralphy boy headed on home to tend to MA. So I headed back to my old standby that has always produced good stuff for me. I scored the nice 39D merc, then I got the 26 Buffalo, then popped out the 27 Buffalo, and ended the day with a 42P war nickel. Sorry Ralphy boy, I told that park keeps on giving! The pic of the dime in the clod is the 39D.

Nice hunt!!!

That 39 merc is in good shape!

:thumbup: Nice work. Great find. I like seeing these finds, it keep my interest high, so when it thaws out here I can get out and have some fun like you. :detecting:

Porschephile said:
Nice hunt!!!

That 39 merc is in good shape!
Thanks. I tried my best not to rub it when it came out of the ground. :cool:

396nova said:
:thumbup: Nice work. Great find. I like seeing these finds, it keep my interest high, so when it thaws out here I can get out and have some fun like you. :detecting:

Thanks Nova. I found these coins in a place that has been pounded for years. Just shows that there is nothing ever hunted out.:detecting:

Nice finds!