Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mondays Finds, First 2 cents Piece

halfdollar

[attachment 30356 Mondays1.JPG][attachment 30357 Mondays2.JPG][attachment 30358 Mondays3.JPG][attachment 30359 Mondays4.JPG][attachment 30360 mondays5.JPG][attachment 30361 Mondays6.JPG]I hit a place I have reseached a year ago and never made it to it untill now. Found a 1926 Standing Liberty, 1917 and 1920 mercury Dimes, 1898 and 1902 Indians 1919 and 1919S Wheaties, Was getting a sore back and took a break over lunch and came back and found a Nice Sterling Ring and a Token from Moorhead Minn- Good for all you can eat for 50 cents, Comstock Hotel. Was just about to call it a day, But decided to hit it a little more and got this load one way signal and dug down about 5 inch's and pulled out this item I was no familiar with, Wiped it just a little ans seen 2 Cents, I thought no way, Turned it over and spit on it a little and seen a date 1867, man, I was pummped. I hit the area another half hour and my back was saying enough, So I headed for home to call my friends and have them guess what I found today. Nobody guessed it. Thanks for looking and happy Hunting to all.

I've never found a 2 cent coin! I can just about imagine how pumped you were! I'd have to have someone drive me home.

Nice finds! Even your standing quarter is dated! Very nice!

Man those are just awesome great finds and the 2cent is is beautiful condition. As I've said in the past I really go for the trade tokens. That is just so neat to find something like that, can you imagine going to a place and eat for 50 cents today. Keep up the finds as there is surely more there. Good research on you part and HH

Sure is a great feeling after finding your first 2-Cent Piece isn't it. Looks like a good hunting spot and I wish you a lot of luck.

Gonna go back Friday and see if I can find anymore. A guy never kmows what will come out of the ground. Good Luck you guys.

Looks like you have that Explorer tuned in to find the nice finds.

Good luck when you go back as I am sure there is much more there.

Rick