Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mondays Finds

halfdollar

[attachment 29941 MondaysFinds6-19-06.JPG][attachment 29941 MondaysFinds6-19-06.JPG]Hit an old spot that was hunted alot before, But came away with a 1910 Barber, 1912-D Barber,1943 and 1945 Merc's, 1906 V- Nickel, 1916 Canada Quarter, Token from Mandan, Niles Billard Parlor- 10 Cents, 1933 Dog tag North dakota and a couple neat old Button's.

never ever see anyone out around here when I am Detecting. Which is nice. I don't think alot of people detect around Jamestown much anymore. When I started to hit it hard a few years ago again, I was told by several people that there is nothing left around here. But they where wrong. Hope they don't see this. HAA

I was starting to wonder if I would see you post anything in the Forum and now you have. Very nice finds indeed. Good Luck and HH.

I always find a few Wheaties and a Couple of Silver Dimes or such, But just not like I have so far lately like I say. When I found that 1872 British Coin I was pummped, Then a few days later find a 1864 Indian and a couple days later my first Seated. maybe its gonna be a super year. Thanks and you keep up the excellent finds you are making also.