Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Moniker change

Goldstrike

I'm just getting used to the new Forum format and wanted to know how you can change your moniker i.e. I have a green square with a big G in it. I want to insert a pic.

Thanks KindManTall !(y)

The new layout is a bit hard to navigate but getting used to the new website shouldn’t take too long. Good luck guys!

Yep, some of us older guys are reluctant to change but it's all ok and we (Forums) were due for a fresh look!

I keep trying to shrink my avatar picture to make it acceptable but I can not get it to work. If I narrow it down enough to fit the width it is just a bunched up mess.

I hope you can upload an avatar that you like. I ended up changing mine!

I'm using the same one that I used at the old findmall forum (a 100 X 100 pixel resolution GIF). I think that as long as the image has a square aspect ratio, there should be no distortion on one side or the other.