Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

MONSTER 42g Championship Ring Found!!

I was out for my hunter the other day at a local park. I had about 15 targets marked with markers and so I had some of them hitting in the low 50's. Most of them were pull tabs. I found a beautiful 14k gold ring!! I was so excited my heart was racing!! I then went to the next target and it was in the upper 50's on my ATPro. I could not believe what I saw about 5 inches down. It was shinny gold color. I pulled it out and my mouth dropped!!! It was a 42g 14k Championship ring!! I could not believe it!! I have never seen such a BIG ring before and wondered how it got all the way down in the ground. It must have been there for a while!!! Here are the pics!

Treasure Finder 44

WOW! How serendipitous.....Right before the big game. Is it an 88 or 99? Bet you could get lots of recognition in just about any news paper on that with all the pre Super bowl hype going on now. Would most likely go viral on the net. WTG

As soon as I saw your post I had a horrible thought.
What if the guy who earned that ring sold it when times were tough?
The new owner is at the park showing off and loses his ring.
You find it and return it to the guy who used to own it.
Now the dishonest football player has the money and the ring.
I'm sure that's not the case but wouldn't that suck?

WOW! What a find! I'd be on cloud 9.

Way to go. Two golds in one day. That one come from a monster of a man. That is darn big. Looks like you are doing real good with your detector... KEN

The championship ring probably belonged to a linebacker from the Ocean View High School football team in Huntington Beach, CA. The sea hawk is their mascot. At 42 grams, this guy must have been the size of a moose ... sure wouldn't want to face him on the opposing team.

Awesome Find!
DD

Beautiful! :surprised::drool: All I can say....really great job on your part!...I dont think a ring could come in any bigger than that one! :shrug: Now, go back and see if that guy lost a chain!
Mud

Great finds! Nothing gets the old ticker going much betterd than gold! Congrats :clapping:

Ron

42 grams of 14K (even though gold is at a low compared to awhile back) is still a nice chunk of money!! Wow that really is a heavy ring!!! Congrats is in order!!!

Awesome Find! Got'a love gold.

+1 on all that has been said~!@!@@!! Somewhere there is someone disheartened as much as you are elated, no doubt!! Congrats on a great find.