Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monster Gold Nugget with CTX !!

Ron (CA)

This was an amazing find by my buddy Mark!! Enjoy the 2 minute history lesson and then watch as we go nuts as we uncover a huge gold nugget --LIVE!!

Thanks for watching

Ron Swenson
Ron (CA)

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGnmFUwq6k[/video]

How much is that thing worth?

n/t

Massive Nugget ! Great find :clapping:

that is an awesum find...... i can only imagine the adrenalin rush you guys had.

Wow wow OH OH OH OH wow wow and my god ... is wonderfully amazing, I have jumped tears of emotion ...:clapping::clapping:

Wow...what an awesome nugget!! A heavy, heavy chunk of gold...!!!!!Congrats!!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING :surprised: no other words to describe it, congratulations!

Holy Moly! There is a few new detectors in that rock lol Congratulations to your buddy on a super find and I believe he will have a "fever" the rest of his life lol

That is a crazy nugget! Congrats to your friend on that one. You better get out there now and get your own. ;P

(Also, thought your name was Ron Swanson, almost flipped)