Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Montana High

Allen in MT

This being the 4th I thought it would be a good day to head north as it had been about 10 years since I'd been to Glacier Park. Wasn't a cloud in the sky and the temps were to be in the high 70's. Didn't get the start that I wanted as I like to beat the traffic, but still made it to the top of Logan Pass, aka Going To The Sun Road. Thought I would share one of each of the secnery, wildlife, water, and my favorite the Mtn Lupine. This is getting a little late in the season for me to be in the park as I like it a little earlier and cooler time of the year and it's not so crowded. This is one place that if you have never been to Glacier National Park you should make the effort before you kick off. :D I think it is one of the most bueatiful places on earth. Anyway here are 4 samples of the park
enjoy & HAGD
Allen in MT

n/t