Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Monte

I'm not Monte but, to answer your question... The short answer is NO to these coils: IDX and the XLT run at 6.592 kHz.

YES to these: MXT runs at 13.9 kHz. as well as your MX7.

TC-NM

I'm not Monte but, to answer your question... The short answer is NO to these coils: IDX and the XLT run at 6.592 kHz.

YES to these: MXT runs at 13.9 kHz. as well as your MX7.

TC-NM
Hello Fred, hello TC. I'm sorry to disagree, but if I remember correctly the MX-Sport and the MX7 are using the same coils, and both detectors will have different coil plugs compared to the eclipse series (V3(i),VX3, DFX,MXT,MX5).
1618485935890.png

1618486172344.jpeg

Well I was only looking at the operating frequncy's as Ohio Fred had asked in his question (13.9). I did once own a MX Sport and I forgot about the pin configuration is different. Sorry about that Fred. Good catch Vito ...maybe I better let Monte answer these questions.

Allow me to thank all of you on here! Those White's owners are left mostly to this forum to obtain knowledge, and assistance
in receiving assistance in their White's Metal Detector.
I feel that I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge as member(s) we are very dependent on each member.

Thanks!
Semper fi
Leatherneck

Allow me to thank all of you on here! Those White's owners are left mostly to this forum to obtain knowledge, and assistance
in receiving assistance in their White's Metal Detector.
I feel that I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge as member(s) we are very dependent on each member.

Thanks!
Semper fi
Leatherneck
That is what I think a forum is for: Members help members. And we all aren't infallible at all, we're all doing our best. That's it.
So yes, thanks everyone.

Good luck Ohio fred in finding the right coil.

TC-NM