Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More about why I need prayers

kapidr

Thank you for the prayers. Normally I'm pretty darn good at defending against the enemy's attacks but I have been having a hard time the last two days. I know this is because I'm dealing with a sinus infection and after taking Sudafed I fell into a HUGE depression. I'd almost say depression/anger. Suddenly though nothing had changed from the day earlier, everything in my mind changed.

I have been dealing with the feeling that nobody loves me, nobody cares about me. How silly of an attack is that? I know my son loves me, I know Jesus and God love me, and I know my brother Bob loves me. I'm not so sure about everyone else. This is something I've struggled with all my life, and usually overcome those feelings pretty easily but not while on Sudafed.

I've been dealing with the thoughts that because I do for others, I can't do for myself or my son. You see I'm the one that's always doing for others, maybe to a fault. If that's possible. I have a hard time spending money on me but it's very easy to spend on others. So I put things off that need done for me. Like a new bedroom mattress because the one I have is too stiff and it wakes me up at night with my hips hurting. Or the back door trim that is rotting away that needs replacing and visions of termites coming in again. Or helping my son to get a car so he doesn't have to walk to work or church.

My son gets up every day and goes to morning prayer and volunteers on Wed. and Sunday at church doing the sound and lights and computers at service and is in leadership training. He also just started working at McDonald's. He's 16 and I'm raising him alone because his father left me for another woman in 2009. I also raise a 16 year old by that was a friend of my sons that became homeless. So I sort of have two sons now :) Last week his friends all went to the movies but he didn't go. He said "I've got money but I'm saving for a car." He says he doesn't mind but I know he does especially when he sees me do for others. We recently as some of you know donated money to my church. I also tithe and give to any project needing done where I feel led to by the Holy Spirit and I stand on the Word that all my needs would be met according to Gods will.

I just feel abandoned. Alone. I feel angry when I see my Pastors and others in my church living a great comfy life while I struggle. Stand. Well I've stood, and am still standing but I'm tired.

I've prayed hard about this the last two days and I read the bible daily and this morning when I woke up I turned to this scripture randomly. King James 2000 Bible
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

First plan of action PRAY!
Second plan: Stop taking Sudafed
Third plan: Keep standing.

I pray that I don't faint. Thank you for the prayers. I love my Christian family as you are always there!

about how "comfy" the others in the church are. People have a good way of hiding many negative things.
It does sound like you have a lot of concerns - take them away one at a time.

I'll pray for help from the Lord, we have all been there - done that in large or small ways. Steve in so la

The evil one or his angels will not hesitate to attack God's children. However, as you trust God through Christ Jesus asking His help, the evil one will flee from you. You will be in my prayers as well.

We love you here. Continued prayers too. May He bless you with peace and relief from the sinus infection.

Hang in there we are praying for you and you are loved here.

God will be and is with you! Your post sounds so much like mine, for I suffered depression and loneliness as a child and up until I was truly saved in Jesus and received the Holy Ghost Baptism! I thought I was unloved and suffered a lot because of it, which is what satan does to keep us from happiness in our Lord Jesus Christ! I was raised on a farm and went to church when we had a preacher at our country church and was supposedly saved at 13 but like a vacination it didn't take and remained a lukewarm Christian or just a sinner, who believed in Jesus, but didn't know Him as my own personal Savior! I, too, give to those who need it and do without, but I have been blessed of God, Who provides and meets my needs, although I have struggled financially and physically and, yet, He was and is there when I truly pray and ask of Him and leave it alone until He answers by giving me godly wisdom to know what I should do for myself and then stand in faith that He will do what I cannot!

God is soooo good and always is with His agape love, mercy and grace for not only His own but for many others who are not saved but are prayed for! We are a family on this Christian Forum and you are loved by us and by God in Jesus' blessed, holy name! When satan tries to bring our past up and make us miserable, sad and depressed, we need to just tell him we belong to God and he has no hold on us and then give it to God and not dwell on it...I suffer from clinical depression which I try to keep in control by prayers and taking anti-depressants! I love Jesus so much since I have Him as my own, personal Savior and Lord and don't suffer being alone or that I'm not loved any more, for Jesus loves me above all others and I try to be loving and considerate to others including my own children who deserted me for a long time because of my ex's lies and putting all the blame on me during and after he filed for divorce....was a difficult time but I got through it with many miracles from Jesus when I truly needed Him!

Tami, my youngest is saved now and understands what I went through and loves me deeply through Christ as her Savior, too! May God Bless and I pray for the love of God in Jesus' name to turn your life around and that he meets all your needs just like or more than you help others meet their needs! Believe me, by putting everything in God's hands, His almighty love will help you to endure and overcome all things! With His perfect love in you, you will love yourself because I didn't love myself, but do now for Jesus loves me and this I know for the Bible tells me so and I know it by the sunshine of love dwelling within my heart, soul, mind and strength! May God Bless you always in Jesus' precious and holy name! Amen! :angel: Ma