Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More AT Gold Trash Reduction

BigCatDaddy

I did a short 3 hour hunt this morning with the AT Gold running in All-metal. I hunted the shallow water so I didn't need a scoop very often, just used my waterproofed Propointer and dug them out of the mud with my hand. I pulled up everything that gave a beep even though I knew it was junk. I'm on a mission to get all of the junk I can out of a few swim areas so next year it should be good target city...at least for a while. Here's the take for the day, way more bad than good but I had a great time being out in the water.

[attachment 274135 0_pvilltrash.jpg]

Whats the difference in a "short 3 hr hunt" and a "long 3 hr hunt"? Weather and finds?:rofl: I wonder what kind of dog or kid chewed through that leash! Do bottle caps tell any particular story about the wealth of the people? Good thing you didn't stick yourself on that hook...nice photo of interesting archeologics in a typical swimming hole.
Mud

I dig a lot of trash when i feel like it just to get it out of the way for those times when I don't. Do most of your trash finds sound loud and obnoxious, like you just know they are trash, but want to get them out of the way so you won't have to listen to them the next time you go dirt fishing? Every loud 53-55 & 57-62 target that was loud was a pull tab and every 80-82 was a bottle cap Tuesday. HH.

Man smashed cans that ring up in the 70+ range bounce and are roaring load! At least I know what to expect when I dig them to help clean up an area.

Good plan, BCD! I been lucky enough to unmask good targets after cleaning up areas a few times.