Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More directions to China

INCH

Ask my neighbor if I could hunt his back yard:thumbup:Only about 500 square feet. His house built around 1950. Small area, but I was amazed at what I pulled out. The best find was a Hot wheels car , some clad, some brass , some copper, some lead, and some aluminum.The Hot wheels car is a fire dept (cruiser model 196:geek:.Finding all these targets in a small area is amazing , but if you Take alot of these targets I found and turn them vertical and run your coil over them U get a differnt audio and TID(DUH) I thought today about how much stuff is left behind because of jumpy signals. I think there is so much left in the ground because of iffy signals. Wish somebody would tell me what half this crap is I found?:rofl:

Looks like you did well!! I cant wait until this frozen time of year is over so i can get out and dig :(

Nice hunt!:garrett::detecting:Cool old Hotwheels car!:clapping: I have an old friend that's a big time Hotwheels collector that I send all the Hotwheels that I find too. He's got those little Hotwheels cars displayed all over his house. He's got thousands of 'em. Pretty neat. Thanks for sharing!:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)