Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More finds from 1800's site

Hello all, I've had a hectic week at work, so it was nice to get out detecting yesterday to a site I got permission for. I'd been over it quite a few times, and yesterday felt I was missing targets, so I brought my sensitivity up to 18 from 12, detecting in all metal mode as always, and working the ground very slowly, and these are what I found in two hours. I'm impessed with the ornate buckle. It has to be my best buckle find so far. Does anyone know anything about it, or what the flag represents, if anything?
HH Angela:detecting::)

Cool stuff. Don't know much about relics but they look old. Any of that stuff deep? Did you digmuch iorn?

Mirage

Hello Mirage, relics ranged in depth of 6 to 12 inches, but I also have a lot of rocks and roofing material to get through. And I've had to rake the ground in a few places. There is a lot of iron rubbish around the site. I've got a pile of iron trash put aside on the property steadily growing with each detecting time spent there! I don't think the owner realised what could be buried on his land. It would make an intersting photo, I think!
HH Angela