Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More gold!!! Deus2!!! The new WSA2.

Bud-sc

The new WSA2 are working great!!! Big differences running them than the WS6. The EMI issues went away the first day!!! Been out and got gold too...last few hunts....14 gold rings now... can't wait for winter it gets better here in the winter.
20220803_193825.jpg
20220803_194107.jpg
20220808_122245.jpg

Yup salt water....beach sensitive...2 tone ... Sensitivity 93 salt sens 8.
Thanks you see the video with the test on a silver dollar and a silver half? silver half comes in at 97 the dollar 94!!! with the deus 2 I checked it yesterday with two that I found sure enough same results!
Mark

Thanks you see the video with the test on a silver dollar and a silver half? silver half comes in at 97 the dollar 94!!! with the deus 2 I checked it yesterday with two that I found sure enough same results!
Mark
Interesting 🤔🤔 I am founding that when you use certain programs with the D2 like beach programs on land there not as sensitive as if was on the beach.

Interesting 🤔🤔 I am founding that when you use certain programs with the D2 like beach programs on land there not as sensitive as if was on the beach.
I saw the guy Detecting NY do the test so I tried it and I had the same results I always turn down discrimination on mine factory programs are set too high IMHO.
Mark

I saw the guy Detecting NY do the test so I tried it and I had the same results I always turn down discrimination on mine factory programs are set too high IMHO.
Mark
Your so right!!! There is no idea where gold items come in at on this machine. I found a ring not gold but still make you wonder that came in at a 23!!! I have found dental gold at a 26/27 on the D2. So I have mine set at 6 on discrimination.

I’ve started lowering my discrimination also, down to 4.0 now and can still here and identify most iron so may even go lower
i beach hunt east coast beaches

Great finds! So in looking at the WSa2 headphones on line it looks both the back bone and full size are made but I only see the back bone style offered. Am I seeing that correctly? Which style are you using?
Maybe I’m confused. Won’t be the first time!

Seems I have the right machine but the wrong beach.:drool: