Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More gold from the hunted out park

msareborn

Found this little beauty at my my favorite "hunted out" park. Not very big, but gold none the less. It only has the makers mark in it, and looks like the karat mark was lost when it was sized or repaired. But when I cleaned it up at home, it is definitely gold. Size 3. Arrrrr, pirate booty mattes!

very nice ... every time i think Ive hunted out a spot, there always seems to be a patch of dirt i missed
with something else to offer up ...

You might want to acid test it to see what karat gold it is. Hey, gold is gold and when you accumulate those smaller rings, they all add up! Congrats!

Goldstrike;
I received my gold acid test kit and tested this little beauty, and it's 14k. How about those apples? :)

Congrats on a great find! I've yet to find a ring....so I love to live vicariously through great finds like yours!