Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

more on how many hours

john sullivan

forgot to ask age of hunter's i am 83 2 hours or one long cigar which ever comes first list of enjoyment, thrill of the hunt, cigar which i can't do at home, and monitory value. in that order

Going on 46 .. father of four, two of them adults now. Work as a carpenter. Hobbies are metal detecting and coin collecting. HH .. Dave

David, 46, 23 years Fire service (half my life?) 3 children w/ 1 left at home. Hobbies: Running (so I can work my job instead of my job working me), Detecting (thrill of the hunt also), Fabbing (Creating, cutting, welding, grinding)

Hey John, 64 in May, kids 30 + 26, grandson 6. I've collected coins since I was 5 and I've always had an interest in archaeology and military history.
Detecting covers all of them. I worked 20+ years in manufacturing followed by a second career in financial services
It's the fun of the hunt weather you did research on an area or it was just a "gut guess". Perks are fresh air, exercise and sunshine (vitamin D). I used to hunt with a kid 26 years old and he used to exclaim to me, "once you start swinging, you never stop; you just keep going!" because he'd be taking a break or quitting early and I'd just keep going. lol
HH Bruce

I will be 64 soon and have two grand children that I watch a few days a week,'
Being 82 and still smoking cigars then take some vitamin c once in awhile to counter the smoking

Dan..76...couple of hours at best.....smoked cigars for 30 years and quit about 20 years best move I ever made...

Wife 72 smoked cigarettes for over 50 and hadn't seen a Doc. or took a prescription since my daughter was born and she is now 45......quit smoking and had a stroke and now a lung operation for cancer.
My advice if you smoked for 40-50 years keep it up perhaps cutting down as I believe ones body is used to it and stopping is such a shock on body it endangers ones health...