Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Small D2 Gold

Dan(NM)

I hit a lake 20 minutes from my house today for about 3 hours. The water level is about 1/2 of what it was 2 yrs ago, so, I'm hunting the dry areas. The spot where I took the picture would have been under 3-4 ft of water normally. We've been in a severe drought situation since 2021. I was using the D2 in a modified General mode and was digging everything from 28 and up with the 9" coil. Nothing is very deep and I'm able to recover the targets by simply scraping an inch or 2 of sand and rocks off the hardpan. I ended up digging a lot of trash, but, that's just the way it is at these spots. I ended up with 3 rings, 1 10K 1.3 grammer, 2 junkers and a silver earring. The weather in Central Texas is perfect for hunting right now. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• tow2.jpg
    tow2.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 67
  • tow1.jpg
    tow1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 61
  • ring 1.jpg
    ring 1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 60
  • tow3.jpg
    tow3.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 66
  • tow4.jpg
    tow4.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 57
  • tow5.jpg
    tow5.jpg
    401.7 KB · Views: 71
Nice finds Dan on the beaches when I start finding lead rings follow!
Mark

Nice diggins.
Man that's a lot of trash. Great work.
I wonder if there's more buried treasure under those boulders in the back ground ?

That area turned into a lead weight graveyard, I dug for over an hour around that spot and only dug lead lol.
And that's usually Exactly where the gold is.
I wonder if those boulders did create a kinda bore hole as the waves worked around them.
If I could move them. I'd dig down at least 2-3 ft.
All the lead tells me to go down under.
Good Luck ...