Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morgan, Columbian Exposition Half, Barbers & Indians!!!

treasurefiend

This is from a hunt that me and my 2 hunting buddies had on 3/24/11. I found the Expo half, DDub found the most Barbers, and Lookin4seated found the Morgan dollar and Seated quarter. We all found some IH too. I use a SE Pro but they both use Etrac's. See the pix below, Enjoy!!!

Lookn4seateds video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wPGR2szZ5k

DDubs video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEO49VTbrDo

My video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZ_Bqp--b4​

Way to go..

Count your blessings guys...most of the folks in here don't have sites like that around every corner.

This site must have been the result of some off season research that has payed off. I enjoyed the the 3 you-tube videos and your enthusiasm despite the snow and cold temps. I am hunting in those conditions now as winter is still trying to hang on with sub freezing temps at night and above freezing in day time. I layer my clothing like in the video and a thick hoody is the last piece before my hunting coat. Stay warm and dig lots.
Thank you for posting

Minas Man

This is a 1st for us to find a site thats loaded with old coins.

It definately pays to do research...:clap:

OK, its official I'm moving to Chicago, dont worry I don't snore and won't eat much of your food TF!

:clapping: Really nice find TF, I have a Columbian Exposition Half but it was part of my Dads collection that was passed on to me, love the coin. All you guys need is about 20 more deg. of warmth and you'd be in Detecting Heaven!

HH wvrick aka wv.coin.hunter (youtube)

Need to keep that location under your hat...Finds like that are few & far between anymore!

Glad to see somebody recover those oldies! :thumbup:

DR

Great hunt and very nice finds pal

great hunt,, great video ,,, great finds...... must have been alot of rich drunks lost that money.... didnt think a site that good existed anymore...well done...

do you just walk into the wooded area you researched or do you have to find the owner and ask permission?? Down here in Texas they shoot you for trespassing. Just wondering. Wish we had sites like that down here.

Nah up here its all public county land