Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morgan--finally!

hubbler

I don't generally post finds, but feel this one is worthy. Was traveling across the state (Colorado) and decided to stop at a city park for an hour and swing my equinox 800. Found that the locals have done a good job of cleaning out almost all high tones, but toward the end of the hour I got a good tone and dug a Navajo copper bracelet at 5 or 6". Couple more steps and another really good high tone that came in 34-38. Center of the hole at 7" this popped out. Was the only coin I dug. But I dig leave all 20/21's in the ground.

Settings: park 1, manual gb, recovery 4, i

20200825_091031.jpg
20200825_172053.jpg20200825_172130.jpg

They are there, just not always where you would expect...... tome and effort.

I don't generally post finds, but feel this one is worthy. Was traveling across the state (Colorado) and decided to stop at a city park for an hour and swing my equinox 800. Found that the locals have done a good job of cleaning out almost all high tones, but toward the end of the hour I got a good tone and dug a Navajo copper bracelet at 5 or 6". Couple more steps and another really good high tone that came in 34-38. Center of the hole at 7" this popped out. Was the only coin I dug. But I dig leave all 20/21's in the ground.

Settings: park 1, manual gb, recovery 4, i

View attachment 6508
View attachment 6506View attachment 6507
Cool find!

A huge congrats on that coin. Awesome find!
Dave
Thanks Dave. I remember how excited you were a couple of years ago when you got your first. It was definitely a great feeling.

Ron

They are a coin on a lot of peoples list that's for sure nice find I found my second one a few months ago great save !
Mark

A rare and great find...congratz!

Nice, that one is still on my bucket list. Was it found in the general park area, or in a out of the way place?
It was in a small town park. My firdt time there, so figure I'll go back and see if I can turn up anything else.