Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mormon Gold tablets? which detector, if any?

I understand Joseph Smith found gold tablets in a secret cavern to start the Mormon religion. Did he use a metal detector to find them or did he just stumble upon them?

Welcome to the forum.

What state do you detect in? Have you been having any luck this summer detecting?
This has been one one of my driest years for finds, in Michigan. I swing a Tesoro Tiger Shark and Vaquero. What about you?

Hopefully you will post a little about yourself.
Take care.

Hope you like the forum. Can't answer your question though sorry.

I found a old steel Dr Pepper can the other day. Pretty good shape. I usually only find nails and metal wire etc. Nickels are hard to find.

are the guide posts for me - the more junk I dig the more I find them - the more I find gold & silver. Steve in so la