Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Morphing Coins

widebody

[size=large]got out after my cardiac therapy session for some practice with the ATP at a park near home thats been hit time and again for years. didn't expect to find anything really. just wanted some practice time. came upon four seperate signals four differant finds . all were Pennies according to the pro. dug them up and they morphed into dimes. i had been passing some up cause i was tired of digging pennies. now i have to go back and do it some more. poor me. :cry: i also was very surprised when i got home to find a 1949 and a 1952 wheat pennies among the pennies i had dug. :clapping: they were from the oldest part of the park so i shouldn't have been surprised. but i was. the day was perfect. had a good therapy session a good time hunting and the sun broke thru the cloudy day. it was a great day to be alive. :jump:

HH [/size]

Dug today. Cloudy and had to dodge some rain. Felt some moisture on my cheek, surprise! It was SWEAT!!! Nice workout, thank you God.

Keep hitting that old part of the park from different directions. And if possible use as low discrim as you can. Go low and SLOW and your gonna find more keepers! GL!!

[size=large]Canuck, i've it that same part of the park as has others time and again. that's what keep surprizing me. there is still things to find. it even amazes my wife when i tell where i hunted. i've hit with the ATP, whites MXT PRo small coils med. coils and my slow minelab with large and med coils. still pulling things out. got two sunny days coming. the hunt is on. and yes, Thanking my God, Jehovah, for the days i have for life.

HH[/size]