Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Most be something in the air.

John M (Ct)

It seems that there is a run of bad luck happening.The building that I have worked in for 24 plus years is being sold by our owner and our company will be relocated.Well that was the plan until a couple of weeks ago.Now the company is not moving but going out of business do to slow orders.Well what the $%^& happened.We came off of a good year and business is slow but we still have work.I think the owner just wants out and is taking the building sale profit and sailing off.The whole thing does not add up.Invested a ton in software and machinery that finally has come to work together, a bunch of projects in the works and so on.Never investigated in selling until the word got out and customers dropped off.Any way enough of a ramble and time to move on.I should be gainfully on my own by the end of March or the beginning of April.So much to think about with a change of living coming.Life does come at you quick. On the bright side the ground should be thawed out by then.

Take care John

Either the guy is going bankrupt and taking what money he has and head south of the border or someone has made him an offer he can't refuse.
In any case, I wish you the best of luck.......things have a way of working out, they always do.

Its never fun--I remember how my Stomach hurt when it happened to me--It took a while but I did find a job and moved on--And you will too--I wish you the best of luck in getting a new job

I know I'm not the first person to have a job taken away.My family is very supportive and my wife keeps telling me not to worry.I have an offer on the table that will be a change.All that is left is to settle on the wages.I work part time there and as soon as I told the owner of my fate he offered me full employment.Full health insurance for my family 100% payed by him,my current insurance costs me $100 a week.So on the finance side I can take a hit.The best thing is I can start the day after I am lay-ed off so I can get my full severance pay.I have 8 1/2 weeks pay in severance coming so that option will be good.

Any way I do appreciate all the thoughts from my forum family.

Take care. John