Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

most impressive test of the new 1.08 update

Always trade offs.
Balance the results in oldkoot's video with the one Andy Sabisch did on iron bias:
Do you even realize the video Andy Sabish put out was at the beginning when the Legend first hit our hands the video I posted is what the new 1.08 is going to give us, the legend when the 1.08 gets installed will become a whole different animal in my opinion

Do you even realize the video Andy Sabish put out was at the beginning when the Legend first hit our hands the video I posted is what the new 1.08 is going to give us, the legend when the 1.08 gets installed will become a whole different animal in my opinion
Yes I realize that. The trade off arguments still stand. Important to understand the trade offs when making setting choices. Setting choices are frequently not "all gain" choices.

Yes I realize that. The trade off arguments still stand. Important to understand the trade offs when making setting choices. Setting choices are frequently not "all gain" choices.
I agree, trying to use one setting all the time, say the one this topic is referring to would definitely have trade offs but having the ability to run these settings in the right location could prove beneficial. Different sites and hunting different targets to get the best results often requires different settings/modes ect.
Looking at the results in the video are pretty amazing and although I know they won’t be the settings I use predominantly I can’t wait to try them in some heavy iron.
I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a machine with an eleven inch coil or any coil for that matter perform like the Legend with the new 1.8 update is. I know just air tests but, WOW!