Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

motley collection for sale:

Tom_in_CA

At one time, years ago, I thought I'd start a collection of vintage detectors. But just never got it off the ground to pursue. These are just gathering dust. So decided to sell these as a package. Take them all for $100 + whatever shipping it needs.

Various old Whites, a Compass 77b, and a "Rayscope". None are working, but perhaps could be made to get working. Not shown are various coils, rods, etc... to match. Will box them all up and ship out to anyone interested.

Sorry I didn't clean or "gussy them up" for better photo shoot :)

2015_10_14_07.28.12.jpg

2015_10_14_07.28.29.jpg

2015_10_14_07.28.45.jpg

2015_10_14_07.28.54.jpg

2015_10_14_07.29.20.jpg

2015_10_14_07.29.25.jpg

2015_10_14_07.29.37.jpg

2015_10_14_07.29.51.jpg

2015_10_14_07.30.07.jpg

Well Tom... That is quite a collection, Speaking for myself I remember using some of them
when they were shinny new.... and the silver coins, Buffalos, weaties, and Indians were
just under the grass...

Tom,

In the future, If you still have the BFO OreMaster that one I would be interested in. Surprisingly OreMaster was the name of the company before they went with Whites, That's one of Whites earlier BFO versions when they were pushing Geiger Counters.

Maybe someday we can make a trade or something when we meet at a future hunt?

Paul

thanx for the info. on that particular machine. What year do you think that would date to ?

As for a trade, if you have a working 77b, I'll trade you right now :) Or you can just have this whole collection for the price quoted.

My 77b got stolen out my truck awhile back :(

Not sure when your oremaster was made Tom but it's before the company changed their name to Whites, yours had the double meter assembly my bfo oremaster only has one small meter.

However, pretty sure I can get yours going. Takes the 67.5 volt battery and two 1.5 volt batteries, just came across an cool battery replacement for the 67.5 volt battery and it works great with my OreMaster BFO.

I only want the oremaster, we'll figure something out :)

Paul

Tom, may be interested with the first one in the picture too. And I do have one working 77b, would be willing to trade it for the lot of your detectors.

Is the non working Compass in the pic a 77b?

Paul

Paul, I'm looking at this collection, and I have a Judge 2 automatic and a 77b both. Each, to my knowledge, not working. I'll group all the machines (the whites, the rayscope, etc...) for one working 77b. Just pay for the freight back and forth too :)