Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mr. Bill! Are you going to do a report on the F75?

I told the forum I had set Sunday aside to hunt and got to the site and tried to sink a shovel and it was like hitting cement :throw: The ground that was soft during the week, froze overnight, plus we still had snow covering certain area's. The mild winter we had, turned bad all of a sudden. But, been some sun this week so I may give it a whirl again tommorrow after work....
HH,
Bill

Hi Bill L. That's too bad about the snow. Down here in Maryland we have very nice weather and no snow (in this part of MD). I'm saving up for an F75 so I can get back to some of my special Civil War relic sites and some sites in Virginia fo gold. Also I know of an old gold smelter site that may be good for relics.

HH and I appreciate all your posts.

Frank

that there's now snow there, as I'll be passing through next week on my way to "Diggin' in Virginia-7". I'm sure the F75 will be killer on Civil War relics.....the T2 already is, the F75 could potentially be better.....(the jewlery process could be great for relics & the gold site you have).
Hopefully I'll have some relics to post & I'll have a report on how the F75 fared in the bad red clay we'll be hunting.
HH,
Bill