Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mr. Mo Jave is heading to the Colonial Square nail field today!

woodchiphustler

Here's Johnny!

Haha great to hear you "jumped on the train"
But in all honesty this will change the game for Tesoro. I think.
Instead of paying 400+ for another detector that can offer more Bella and whistles but without GB control, they can buy this little guy that can do anything they want is whatever ground with all the benefits of the compadre but at a slightly higher price that they would indefinitely pay with their own time installing mods.
Oh, best part.... Still has LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Noone has that. Long live Tesoro!!!!

Tear it up George!

You'll like the Mojave in iron, does a decent job separating.

Paul

Stoof-tabsallday said:
Instead of paying 400+ for another detector that can offer more Bella and whistles but without GB control, they can buy this little guy that can do anything they want is whatever ground with all the benefits of the compadre but at a slightly higher price that they would indefinitely pay with their own time installing mods.

I'm fighting the urge to get another tesoro machine lol.

Zinc Penny said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:

Just go mine in.
Sparky little machine

Stoof-tabsallday said:
Zinc Penny said:
Stoof-tabsallday said:

Just go mine in.
Sparky little machine

the mojave is just great, i love it dont know why i havent gotten a tesoro machine before now.

Why dont you pm me or something so we can talk about tesoro machines.

Will do. I have tried every Tesoro.

Hello El,

Ill bring the Mojave on our next hunt, going to add a couple of other mods before then.

I think you'll like the Mojave for our area, tot lots or parks and relic sites.

See you soon :)
Paul