Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Much better wireless..read

Ksdirt

I have been checking out the wireless headphones made for the makro....and found they are Bluetooth ...which might not be bad ...but from what I found real time wireless is 6 times faster response then Bluetooth wireless .....so be carefull ..Z-link by Garrett is something to look at...you use your own headphones.....this is just something I thought I would throw out there about wireless.......

Just wanted to chime in here. THE WIRELESS FOR RACER 2 AND GOLD RACER ARE NOT BLUETOOTH! They are 2.4GHz wireless.
Only the headphones for the original Racer was BT and we discontinued that.

The Makro Wireless Headphones for the Racer 2 and Gold Racer have no noticeable lag at all. I like them so well that I bought a second pair.

Racer 2 wireless headphones are excellent headphones. Mine are the 2.4 Ghz & there is no lag to deal with. Besides no lag, they are a very comfortable pair of headphones to wear all day.

I like them, but I'm curious why the cable that came with them is 1/8" on each end? My Racer 2 has a 1/4" headphone jack.

Remfire said:
I like them, but I'm curious why the cable that came with them is 1/8" on each end? My Racer 2 has a 1/4" headphone jack.

Why would you buy wireless headphones for your Racer2 and then wire them up? :shrug:

Yep, might save a trip. Some of my trips are off the grid.

And I think someone from Makro ought to explain the thinking . .

Wow thanks for the clear.up on the Bluetooth......can't say who told me that but they talked me out of getting the makro set because of the Bluetooth .....maybe I should have checked here first......people who no what they are talking about.......thanks

now I'm confused..if you go to ebay to buy a set of the wireless it says ..2.4 Gigahertz Bluetooth Headphones?

Ksdirt said:
now I'm confused..if you go to ebay to buy a set of the wireless it says ..2.4 Gigahertz Bluetooth Headphones?

We have no control over the info given by different resellers around the world especially if they are not listed in our dealer list.

One could make a pretty thick joke book of oxi-Moronic claims and comments posted on the 'bay!

Yes ..didn't realize this tell now....makes you want to Check things out more thoroughly ....... Learnt something here...thanks...