Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

multi diamond and gold day with Andy Eh

A

Anonymous

From the land of the Bluenose....right on time yesterday at 0730 hrs. Andy Eh picked me up at my humble abode and we headed out to seek our fortune on the south shore. The 2 1/2 drive was a most pleasant affair as we talked about past digs, finds, diggers and life in general Of course with Andy concentreating on the driving I did most of the talking. We gased the car up and ourselves at the local Tim's (rather bland and burnt tasting brew) once we were near the virgin lake that we were going to christen properly as I had only skimmed the "surface" on a previous swish there.
Expectations were fairly high as was the wind which caused each wave to have a nice white crown. Andy and I donned the water gear and started to hit paydirt with our first swings as we entered the lake. Of course this bouy had headphone problems and started the day with a mouth full of cable in order to keep the ole Seahunter a purring. To complicate matters the life guards asked us to move outside the designated swimming area till after the swimming lessons......no problem as one can walk out a good 30 yards past the area before the water becomes too deep to stand in plus the fact that over the years the once larger beach and swimming area has shrunk due to the placement of summer homes and we could search the water off those. Undaunted we continued our hunt which was rapidly filling our pouches with various rescued goodies.
When the lessons were over it seemed as if everyone left............was it due to the two strange men in the water listening to "walkman's" or the winds that had increased along with the colder weather? It was about this time that I think that Andy and I took note of the natural beauty of the spot not to mention the young lady in the stunning two piece bathing suit, with brown hair, sun glasses and a pierced navel that we hardly noticed.
Digging continuously till almost dark we exited the water tired but elated and began the long trek back to Andy's. Once there Andy introduced me to an old friend who had been sitting in the fridge all day freezing his butt off...Bud Weiser and Mr. Man was I happy to see him and all his friends who seemed to leave all too quickly. While hanging our with the Bud clan we examined our "loot" from today's robbery of Davy Jones locker.
Andy eh's take included a 10k gold signet ring with the letter "B", 3 silver rings, silver braclet,a religious medal(old), sea horse charm, starburst medal, dart board charm, a plastic sheep dog(this attests to Andy's skill with his Fisher....picks up plastic), an Id braclet(silver) and 95 coins @$12.91
My share of the heist included a 14k diamond solitaire ring (which I broke putting on my finger and will fix and size and give to Marie), 10k men's gold ring with a blue sapphire, a ladies 10k gold family ring with three diamonds and three garnets, 4 silver rings, 3 junk rings, heavy silver link chain, a religious medal, and 93 coins @ $15.18 This is not counting the gold chain that I eyeballed in the picnic area of the park.
Rest of the evening was spent watching Andy dance on the keyboard posting pictures using both a scanner and a digital camera...too jealous. Of course Hine E. Kin and Brandy Couvissierre( not quite sure how to spell that one) had arrived to console me as not having the means to picture post is a real sore spot with me.
Next morning it was up and at 'em ready to tackle a land dig but not before Andy had prepared a guy's gourmet delight breakfast and pot of coffee that would rival Tim's. All "fed up" we tired a local field with not much success save for a dewy (Americans call it a thingamabob)that Andy dug up and plans to clean and post as neither one of us nor the owner of the field had a clue to what it is or was used for................looks neat though.
We tried a few more spots on the way back to drop me off with no luck as most of the spots had thick vegatation preventing any coil swinging.
Got home in time to go to work. Thanks Andy for the great company and picture posts.