Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi Kruzer on the way....

Sataro

Broke down & ordered the Multi Kruzer. Scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Looking forward to light weight again. Impact seems a little heavy to me.

My Multi Kruzer came today and going to get it dirty tomorrow........:jump:

Mine has arrived this evening.Unit is put together & charging. Once unit is charged, then start charging wireless headphones. Plan on hunting either Saturday or Sunday to try it out.

I took my Kruzer out for a couple hours on Saturday, very pleased with its performance.
Once I get all the settings figured out it should be a coin and relic killer.

Took the Kruzer out Sunday morning. Went to a house site with my partner who had permission for us to hunt this site. Glad he had permission because the owner showed up & wanted to know what I was doing there. Found a handful of clad but nothing old. Was running 3tone with factory settings. Was very impressed with the performance of the Kruzer. Next we went to one of our trash sites. This site has been hunted heavily by us over the past year. Does not give up much. I was about to give up on the Kruzer finding anything here but eventually got a good # mixed in with some trash #’s. Found a wheat mixed with a couple of nails. Near the same location got nearly the same response as the first wheat & found my second wheat here. It was also masked by nails in the hole. My hunting partner did not have any luck finding anything old with his etrac. He should be receiving his equinox shortly & we will have to go back to this site to compare machines in this heavy trash.

Nice score with the wheats. I look forward to you and your partner comparing the Kruzer and EQ. GS
Sataro said:
Took the Kruzer out Sunday morning. Went to a house site with my partner who had permission for us to hunt this site. Glad he had permission because the owner showed up & wanted to know what I was doing there. Found a handful of clad but nothing old. Was running 3tone with factory settings. Was very impressed with the performance of the Kruzer. Next we went to one of our trash sites. This site has been hunted heavily by us over the past year. Does not give up much. I was about to give up on the Kruzer finding anything here but eventually got a good # mixed in with some trash #’s. Found a wheat mixed with a couple of nails. Near the same location got nearly the same response as the first wheat & found my second wheat here. It was also masked by nails in the hole. My hunting partner did not have any luck finding anything old with his etrac. He should be receiving his equinox shortly & we will have to go back to this site to compare machines in this heavy trash.

GroundScanner said:
Nice score with the wheats. I look forward to you and your partner comparing the Kruzer and EQ. GS

Me too, This is the test that everyone is looking forward to seeing. I have a feeling though that the Kruzer will kick the EQ's butt.

I took my Kruzer to an old home site in a farm field I hunt a lot. No modern trash, but tons of iron and brass mixed in with coins and artifacts.
My first signal read 33 so I thought I would check it out. Down about 6 inches I caught the glimmer of gold.....no way.
I pulled the target out and it looked like a crushed gold ring at first, but then I saw a good sized cheap looking stone in the middle of it... a pendant maybe.

It turned out to be gold plated when I got home and cleaned the item up. It sure looked good with dirt on it....
Recovery speed is very fast on the Kruzer and it's very sensitive to small items. I also noticed target ID was very stable, not a big variance in numbers sweeping over a target.
I'm interested in seeing how the Kruzer and the NOX compare also.....HH

Roger