Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi Kruzer Vs Racer Pro?

TrevorW

Good day,

I bought my first detector, the Multi Kruzer, used it the first time last night on my first hunt ever and I must say it was nice. Managed to pull up 7 coins and a silver pendant, plus a little bit of junk. I will be buying a second detector as a back up but want something that will not be a disappointment but also maybe offer something a little different. There is a used one that comes bundled with the smaller coil for about $650 CDN. Any feed back form the wealth of experience and knowledge here would be appreciated.

I'd buy a used Racer 1 or Racer 2 as backup and spend the extra cash on different sized coils for the Kruzer. If you don't yet have a pinpointer I'd get one of those before I got another machine. Good luck to you!

Racer one is now the same price as the racer 2 since the price drop on the racer 2.
At 499 for standard racer 2 it's a great deal. It was worth the price I paid before the price drop.
Red racer 1 price was dropped to 499 a while back and has now been discontinued, but some sellers have them.
I would get the racer 2 for same price and added benefits with that model over the red racer. They have the pro pack too of the racer 2 at a discounted price too poor and that small coil is great!!!
I'd definitely look at either the racer 2 pro pack or even the nokta relic (comes with 2 coils) however it's different and you can look up videos on it. It is one powerful machine.

Main point of my post is after the price drop, the racer 2 is a really good detector but similar to your kruzer, so maybe look into the Nokta relic maybe?!? Sorry I cant give you more help.

I have a multi kruzer and a equinox.imo and I don't want to ruffle feathers but I would get something different than a major for backup just because the kruzer,racer,impact are all really similar.imo and from countless people telling me so on this forum but anyway best of luck to everyone and happy hunting