Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

multi kruzer wireless headphones question

jimmy clark

volume limited on my wireless headphones. Ive read where it was a glich on all the green phones. an the other question. or there any up dates for the kruzer? ive had my unit five years an never had an update. I guess im behind on updates.

Is the volume of the Kruzer set at max volume
You set volume at high on detectors than adjust the head phones volume for max sounds

The volume Is set At 10,wide open. the kruzer wireless headphones has no volume control. I tried someones waterproof phones. an had plenty of volume. like I said Ive seen more than one post in the past, before I got my kruzer, used, that the headphones were weak. anyway Ill try another wireless system.

Jimmy, my green wireless are plenty loud at 5 or 6 on the multi kruzer, any higher and it's way too loud