Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multi-Kruzer with Anfibio 11" coil = 2 rings

coin-star

I was using Multi-Kruzer for a couple hours at the same park where I found the silver ring with Anfibio one week ago. Since I have the 7" concentric on Anfibio, I decided to use the Anfibio's 11"DD on the Kruzer and I liked the results. Both rings were around 66-69 VDI and sort of jumpy. I have decided to reluctantly dig all crusty zinc signals and luckily today I was rewarded. I am finding more and more that a lot of jewelry (even small silver rings) hides in the crusty zinc range so I have to trust the tones and dig it.

[attachment 367338 2rings.jpg]

Silver ring = 19khz, 2 tone stock settings except I had tone break at 25 and Iron volume turned down to 2.
Gun Metal ring = 14khz, 2 tone stock settings except I had tone break at 25 and Iron volume turned down to 2.

I like the 2 tone on both Kruzer and Anfibio detectors. I feel like I can size targets better and to me iron tone is more apparent on fringes of bad targets. Also small round targets like coins and rings have a distinct clear/full sound to my ears. Also, deep smashed aluminum cans "squeek in" like they are very close to surface, but when they don't pinpoint close to surface with my garret pinpointer its usually a big piece of a can.

Other thoughts:

3 tone on Kruzer seems hotter/deeper than 3 tone on Anfibio. Also, Anfibio seems more stable than Kruzer as a whole. Anfibio with the 7 inch concentric is very stable.

CS

Thanks for the input. I have always been a guy that never digs my zinc signals except while relic hunting. I will have to give it more thought into doing so. Great finds!!!

I carry around a Predator tools "little eagle" now when I am detecting, even in parks. Having a small shovel like that has really made it so I don't mind digging a bunch of junk targets looking for jewelry. I have developed Arthritis in my shoulder within the last year and digging a lot of holes with a hand digger really makes it sore. Now my foot exerts all the force instead of my upper body and digging is much more efficient. I think I make better plugs now too.

Its more digging, but I have made more jewelry lately finds by digging the zinc penny range.

CS

The Anfibio coil on the Kruzer is a weapon. The 7" concentric coil knocks out bottle caps! Love it.

Just got an AF28 today for my Kruzer. Pretty anxious to try it out.

Enjoy and good luck!
Loving the Anfibio coil on my Kruzer!!!