Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Multimedia Card reading problems

PULLTABBY

I'm using a CANON ZR25 mc digital video camcorder with the multimedia card. I've been using it to up & download my finds from detecting.
I recently purchased another card for more shots(during my sons wedding)...
Now when I put the card into the camera I get a "CARD ERROR" on the ZR25 screen.
I then put card into a TARGUS reader for the computer and it says I need to format the card and any information on it will be lost.
I did the format procedures and the card still will not work ????
Is this card shot ???? or am I doing something wrong.
I was using it for about three months with no problems but...... at $60 bucks a pop I'm not sure I'm ready to just run to the nearest store and replace it...
Any help with this one or just toss it ??????
Thanks in advanced

Sounds like the card might shot.
You might try this software before you but another card.

http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/index.htm

:cry:
Guess the card I have is SHOT and it is only about three months old.
Thanks for the site and their download did recover some pictures but not ones on the card.
Thanks again

HH:shrug: