Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Mushrooms last night and Silver tonight :beers:

I a thr

Got out this evening for a couple hours to a farm field which hasn't been planted yet. Only found one coin but a goodin. 1842 Half dime!! This is the second half dime I have found in this old home site in the past year. Not in real good condition , but it's silver. Was using my new Xterra 705 for the third time. Think I am going to like it. It with the 6", 18.75 Freq coil is a good combo in a heavily trashy spot, as this is. Still need to clean it up a bit as pics are still dirty.

Beautiful half dime. Between the silver and the morels you are having a stellar week..

there is another one with your name on it Jim. They are few and far between, and in a very trashy old home site. That makes 2 half dimes, a silver 3 center, 4 IH's a buffalo nickle 2 real old tokens and a couple of silver pieces of jewelry from this spot. probably a million nails, which I don't dig, and hundreds of shell casings and spent shotgun shells and thousands of pieces of old copper and brass pieces Very trashy spot but if you are persist ant you will come up with a good one now and then,
Thanks, looking forward to your visit in a couple weeks..

n/t

n/t