Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Must have bee a party.

jd88047

Told the Park Guys they needed a bigger bucket. What a mess. Every park I went to was just trash everywhere.

Some people just don't care about the land.

This hobby has definitely not improved my opinion of people.
The messes they leave are a disgrace. But fortunately my trash removal
has kept me in good standing with my local parks staffs.

Noah

Park guys love me. Usually let me go through first if they see me.

doc holiday232 said:
Current crop of Mericans.

Most folks are very ignorant of the Hispanic culture. For instance, there is 29 other countries south of us we are calling Mexicans. IMHO the problem is the Americanized Amigos, also known as Chicanos. I can find no one who disagrees with me here. Its amazing these folks line up and run for areas at 5am in the morning blocking off parking and putting up tape to mark a area for a party. I should take a few pictures.

Yes, I notice the Mexican culture has been using the parks heavily. They also obviously break the rules and bring in huge amounts of Corona. Guess what happems to the tops???
The cops wont say a word. Our tax dollars are being consumed by these people.... and we get the bad wrap for a little digging.
Just dont get it.

Good job there jd88047! By picking up trash and disposing of it properly you are a credit to our hobby/addiction!! Best of luck to you and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel